Are you struggling in keeping up with your own self? Does it make you feel like you are not enough when it comes to facial skin care and beauty tips for the face?
Besides, no matter how religiously you follow all the beauty regime provided to you; but still it makes you feel like your skin is not enough! Not smooth enough; not looking healthy enough; and not flawless enough!
Well, don’t worry. Beauty and skin care can be complicated; especially if you are doing all the hard work to look gorgeous, yet all you get is worse.
This is because you are stressing yourself out way too much. Just relax be cool and learn things the easier way.
With no further ado; let’s hit straight to the jackpot. Here are the simplest and easiest Beauty tips for your skin.
This page contains affiliate links. See disclosure page
BEAUTY TIPS FOR FACE AT HOME
Always starts your day with a glass of water, a cleanser followed by a moisturizer; then a sunblock. These simple steps will help you out; in keeping your skin fresh and healthy all year through.
1. WASH YOUR FACE WITH ROSE WATER EVERY EVENING AFTER WORK OR COLLEGE
This is the best and simplest beauty tips for face. All you need is a cotton ball. So, after a long day at work or had a bad day in a college; well, just relax and take a cotton ball and dampen it with rose water.
Wipe all your sweat and makeup with this cotton ball till your face is clean. Then take another two damp cotton ball with rose water and place them on your eyes gently while you lay down on your bed and relax.
This method will reduce fluffy eyes; dark circles and tiredness. It will also give your skin a fresh look.
2. MASSAGE YOUR FACE WITH MILK HONEY AND 2 DROPS OF LEMON JUICE
Ah! milk and honey. The ageless beauty regime use by all women throughout the centuries. Milk, honey and 2-3 drops of lemon juice will make your skin looks as clear as the morning sun!
Use this regularly and see the transformation on your face. Okay, a little bit about me here. My skin has sunburnt but I really don’t care much.
However, due to my don’t care attitude; the sunburnt slowly turns into a dark spot and patches on my face. It is then that I realized the consequences of not caring!
For the first time in my life; I had pigmentation! It was just started but I look horrible. I hate it. Somehow I use milk, raw milk for washing my face at night and left it that way. I slept with the milk on my face.
It’s dry already so I don’t mind. I did this for three night and my dark patches disappear. This is because raw milk heals skin inflammation quicker than any other medication.
Wash your face with raw milk and allow the milk to soak deep into your skin is awesome. A combination of milk, honey and 2-3 drops of lemon juice; mix well together, will take away all your dark spots, blemishes and whatever mild spot you have on your face.
Used this regularly every week for a month and see the transformation on your face.
3. WEAR SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY, EVEN IN WINTER
Yup! sunscreen is a must these days and you should apply it daily even in winter. Some people think that they should wear sunscreen only in summer but the truth is you should wear it in winter too; the only difference is using 24+ SPF is enough.
However, SPF is used and calculated based on our skin reaction when exposed to the sun. If your skin can withstand the sun inflammation longer; then you will need a mild SPF and if you have sensitive skin and a lighter complexion; then you need a higher SPF.
Always use the right SPF according to your skin needs. If you don’t like using too much sunblock; perhaps you can check out this homemade sunscreen which is as good as synthetic sunscreen.
After a long day out in the sun; you can go with kitchen remedies. They are simply the best to get rid of your tanned and inflamed skin.
Here’s what you need:
Take a ripe tomato and cut it into halves. Massage your face gently and leave for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with water and your skin will be rejuvenated.
This tomato kitchen remedy takes less than a minute to apply it on your face; yet have amazing benefits on the skin.
4. USED FACE MASK ONCE A WEEK
A face mask is yet another basic needs when it comes to beauty tips for face. Once a week is more than enough to make the skin look young and healthy.
Here’s a simple trick:
All you need is sandalwood powder and rose water. simple!
Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and add a few drops of rose water and make a paste. Add rose water accordingly until a smooth paste is formed.
Apply this, as a face mask to your face and leave till its dry. When dry wash with cold water and moisturize.
You may like: Top Best Hair Mask for Damaged Hair
5. EGGWHITES BEAUTY TIPS
This is the best of all the best when it comes to quick beauty tips for face.
- Take egg whites in a clean bowl and with the help of cotton; apply it to your face
- Leaves for 15 minutes and wash off
- Pat dry and apply a mild moisturizer
Do this every day for two weeks and your face will be spotless like magic. It heals dark spot, blemishes; and boost the skin collagen and thus prevent wrinkles especially under eyes and crow feets wrinkles.
6. FRESH ALOE VERA GEL WITH SANDALWOOD
Simple yet effective beauty tips for acne and pimples prone skin.
- Take freshly aloe vera gel and blend it
- Add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and mix it with the aloe vera
- Add a few drops of rose water. Make a smooth paste
- Apply to your face and leave till the mask is dry
- Wash with water and pat dry
Do this every day for a week if you have pimples and acne; otherwise once a week is enough for healthy looking skin.
Would you like cash back every time you shop? Here’s at Ebates you can get that!
7. HOMEMADE BEAUTY TIPS FOR FACE WITH MANGO PASTE FACEMASK
Mango will give you polish skin. Just make sure you use ripe organic mango for best result.
- Take a ripe mango and mash it
- Add a teaspoon of powder red lentils and make a paste
- Apply this on your face for 20 minutes and wash off
- Or you can just rub your skin, with the inside of a mango peel; gently, like messaging; let it dry and soak on the skin for a few minutes
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry
This easy tips will make your skin feel fantastic!
8. BEAUTY TIPS FOR FACE GLOW
Here are the simple BEAUTY TIPS and trick for glowing skin. All you need is cucumber juice and a drop or two of lime juice.
- Take half a cucumber and grind it
- Drain the cucumber pulp and put the juice aside
- Now add 2-3 drops of lime juice in it and shake well
- Take a cotton ball and dampen it with the cucumber juice
- Apply this to your face every day in the evening and in no time your face will glow
- Leave overnight and do not apply anything on top
- Wash your face with a cleanser in the morning
Cucumber is known to have a cooling and toning effect on the skin; which helps in lighten the skin
9. BEAUTY TIPS FOR DRY SKIN
There are like a zillion beauty tips for dry skin and many would recommend using oil to prevent dry skin. But should you use any kind of oil or do they have some special oils for dry skin?
HOW TO USE:
- If your skin is extremely dry; then you should use olive oil. If it is not extreme, then use either Rosehip or Frankincense along with coconut oil.
- Clean your face thoroughly in the evening; with a cleanser and apply one of the above oil to your skin. (Do not use Rosehip and frankincense oil without carrier oil)
- Massage your skin for about 5-10 minutes with the oil and let it soak on your skin.
- After 1 hour, wash your face with cold water using a cleanser.
- Pat dry and do not apply anything at all. This should be done only at night or in the evening.
PS: Twice a week, use an egg white face mask. Just apply egg whites to your face and wash off when it’s dry. Egg white prevent wrinkles and super helpful for dryness.
Related Article: How to Use Essentials Oils for Beginners
10. BEAUTY TIPS FOR OILY SKIN
Oily skin is quite easy to treat than dry skin. For oily skin use:
- Rose water daily. Wash your face with rose water every evening and don’t use any moisturizer at night.
- Add 5 ml of rose water to 1 L of plain water and wash your face with this before going to bed.
- Another way is to use a cotton ball dampened with rose water and wipe your face with this in the evening.
- do not apply any oil; if you have oily skin already!
- A simple mild oil-free moisturizer will do at night or better not to apply at all, and sunblock during the day.
11. BEAUTY TIPS FOR NORMAL TO COMBINATION SKIN
If you have normal skin; then you are the luckiest. There are not many tips for normal skin. Just scrub and cleanse your face regularly is more than enough.
Used a good SPF during the day and a moisturizer during the night along with a healthy diet of fresh fruits and veggies and your skin will be as radiant as the morning sun.
Whereas for the combination skin, a blend of both worlds will make you happy. If you found yourself oily during the summer and dry during the winter; then you might be having a combination skin! Or maybe you have an oily T-zone and a dry flat zone.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Just wipe your T-zone with Rosewater and let it dry.
- Do not apply any moisturizer at night in the summer.
- In winter use aloe vera facial moisturizer.
- Once a week apply honey to your face for an hour and wash off with cold water.
12. DETOX ONCE A WEEK WITH BEETROOT OR CELERY WATER OR LIME WATER
Did you know that detoxify is a one-way step to beauty tips? Beauty is not just skin deep! It more. A healthy body produces healthy skin.
It is always recommended to detox the body for healthy skin and wellness. Detoxification is recommended not only for good health but for good skin too.
Beetroot, celery and lime water are great for the skin. Using either one of these three for detoxification; brings immense benefits for your skin.
HOW TO USE BEETROOT WITH LIME WATER:
- Take one beetroot and grind it with a glass of water
- Take half a lemon or lime and squeeze it in the beetroot water
- Add salt, pepper, and a teaspoon of sugar
- Stir well and your beetroot detox drink is ready
- Rich in vitamin A, (a skincare vitamin) K, manganese, copper, and potassium
- High fiber content with naturally occurring nitrates
- Improves blood flow throughout the body
- The whole plant can be consumed and used for skin health.
BEAUTY TIPS FOR FACE WITH CELERY JUICE
Celery juice will bring glory to your face; if you use it daily, there’s no need to worried about your skin any longer.
It promotes smooth skin, makes your pimples vanish and your acne disappear. Your kidney will also be happy.
HOW TO MAKE CELERY JUICE:
Boil celery leaves in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes. Let it cool and strain the water in another bottle for use. Simple! Celery juice is ready. You can add salt and flavor if you want but it is so much better if you drink it that way without adding any.
If you have oily skin and pimples; wash your face every night with celery water to reduce the formation of acne and what so ever.
- It is a low carb food
- Rich in vitamin C, K, and B2
- It is used in toothache, insomnia, hypertension, anxiety, arthritis, rheumatism and purifies the blood.
LIMEWATER ALONE IS AMAZING FOR SKINCARE BEAUTY TIPS
I know this because I’m a fan of limewater! When I was a teenager, I would drink lime water with a pinch of salt every morning; half an hour before breakfast.
And I must say, I am thankful for this good habit of mine that makes my skin almost flawless now. Drink a glass of lime water everyday especially in summer; its the golden ticket to flawless skin.
13. DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND AVOID EATING RUBBISH!
It doesn’t make sense if you eat lots of junk and packaging food and wanted good skin! Good skin comes from the food you eat and even if you drink lots of water in a day but with having unhealthy food; there’s no way that your skin and body will be healthy.
It’s like a, contradicting one with the other. Once you have decided to go healthy; you just have to go healthy.
So, drinks lots of water to flush out all the toxin from the skin. If you are a beauty freak and love your skin more than anything in the world; then I’m sure you knew the right option for your skin.
Treat your skin like it’s the best assets that you have, and surely; you will be thankful enough when you’re much older for your simple effort will never be in vain!
These beauty tips for face are a great starter for a beautiful you!