Last week one of my colleagues asked me to write about how to get rid of eyes wrinkles fast using natural remedies and other alternative treatment.
Well, Eye wrinkles are one of the most common forms of skin wrinkles.
This is because the skin around the eye is thin and dry with little collagen which makes it become fragile and loose as we age.
It loses its elasticity very fast as compare to other parts of the body. So, this kind of wrinkles that form around the eye are known as eyes wrinkles.
Getting rid of eyes wrinkles may take some time using the various methods.
if you have eye wrinkles at a young age then there’s nothing to worry about because it happens and it can be corrected too.
There are many factors that lead to the causes of eye wrinkles. These factors could be old age, health, diet, lifestyles, sun exposure, squinting and genetics.
There are many methods of how to get rid of eyes wrinkles which include natural and homemade remedies.
Other treatment like abrasions, laser treatment is also used depends on the need of a person. But most people prefer plant-based methods as it is more healthy and it’s also good for the eye.
The area around the eye is quite sensitive so using natural methods is recommended
It is important to know that though we cannot stop wrinkles, we can use strategies to prevent and reduce it.
HOME REMEDIES FOR EYES WRINKLES
Most of the eyes wrinkles or the facial wrinkles that we get are laughter lines.
So think it as lines that you earn through happiness. However, it may be, we still want it out of our sight.
Home remedies or natural remedies are the best treatment for eye wrinkles.
This page contains affiliate’s links [Disclosure]
#1. How to get rid of eyes wrinkles using Coffee beans
Coffee beans are not only used as a stimulant but they are excellent for reviving the skin. Besides, who doesn’t love the aroma of freshly grounded coffee?
Coffee can improve fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and overall benefits for the skin.
COFFEE BEAN EYE PACK:
- Take freshly grounded coffee beans or coffee powder.[ Make sure to use finely grounded powder to avoid coarse damage to your skin]
- Make a paste by mixing it with a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and pat dry with a soft towel.
USAGE: Twice a week for a month.
#2. How to get rid of eyes wrinkles With Yoghurt
Another home remedy for eyes wrinkles is Yoghurt. The smoothness of yoghurt is just wonderful that we use it in our dessert, smoothies and salad.
It aids digestive issue and gets rid of eyes wrinkles too because it is rich in healthy fatty acids; it produces plumpiness to the skin and makes it more elastic.
YOGHURT FACE PACK
- Take 1 tablespoon of yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of honey and a few drops of rose water.
- Mix them all well and apply it on your face.
- Leave for 20 minutes and wash with water to unravel clear and moisture skin.
USAGE: Once a week for a month or whenever necessary.
#3. How to get rid of eyes wrinkles with Avocado
Avocado boosts the skin health. It also increases collagen and elastin production. It is rich in many vitamins and nutrients that moisturiser the skin and prevent dryness.
AVOCADO FACE PACK:
- Mash an Avocado.
- Apply the mash on the face and neck
- Leave for 20 mins and rinse off.
- You can also apply avocado oil instead of avocado fruit.
- Avocado oil is perfect for skin care.
USAGE: Whenever necessary
Click here if you want to buy Avocado Oil for your skin.
#4. Ginger: Eat it, Use it.
Ginger is loaded with many health and beauty benefits which are known to mankind since time immemorial.
It reduces wrinkles and prevents skin related issue. A piece of ginger can apply to the skin if there is any kind of infection.
This prevents antibacterial and further infection.
Related: 10 amazing facts about ginger
GINGER FACE PACK
Now you would be thinking, ‘Ginger face pack?’ Well, that would cause inflammation because ginger produces a strong burning sensation.
No, not if you are using it with the right proportions. You know Ginger has tonnes of skin benefits that are too hard to ignore.
- Cut a thin slice of ginger (just a slice) and soak it in warm water for 15-20 mins.
- Grind or mash the sliced ginger until it is fine.
- Add honey, 2-3 drops of lime juice and a few drops of rose water.
- Mix well and allow the content to soak properly.
- Then take out the ginger from the mixture and apply only the liquid portion around the eyes.
- Leave for 5 minutes and wash off with cold water. Avoid getting the mask into the eye.
USAGE: Once a week for a month.
#5. Papaya- home remedies for eyes wrinkles
Papaya is rich in vitamin C, E, anti-0xidants and beta carotenes.
All are very good at reducing eye wrinkles. Eating papaya as well as using it as a pack, will greatly help your skin.
PAPAYA FACE MASK:
- Take freshly ripe papaya and mash it.
- Apply the mash on your face and neck.
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse it off with water.
USAGE: Once a week or whenever you feel the need to.
#6. Raw milk
This step is simple and easy. It is very convenient for those who have less time and in a rush.
Raw milk is rich in collagen and this helps in reduces the wrinkles.
RAW MILK EYE MASSAGE:
- Take raw milk on your palm and with the help of your fingers gently dip it and massage your eyes in a circular motion.
- Repeatedly do this for about 15 minutes and allow the milk to dry.
- When the milk is dry and soaks into your skin, rinse your eyes with cold water.
USAGE: Every evening till you feel better.
Also read: How to get rid of deep forehead wrinkles
#7. How to get rid of eyes wrinkles with Banana
Banana like ginger is an all-rounder. It is good for health and beauty.
It is one of the most favourite fruit in many households. Rich in anti-oxidants, vitamin E and K. Bananas improve skin texture and slow down the process of ageing.
- Mash up a banana and rub in gently onto your eyes and face.
- Wash it off after 15 minutes.
USAGE: You can do this every day till your eye wrinkles gradually disappear.
Yes, glycerin is beneficial for dry skin and especially during winters! Glycerin moistens the skin, tone it, prevent chap lips and reduces fine lines.
- All you need is glycerin with a few drops of rose water.
- Gently massage your eyes and face for a few minutes.
- Leave for 20 minutes and wash your fash in the morning as usual.
- It is best to leave the glycerin overnight to get a desirable result.
USAGE: Apply for a week and you will see the changes in your skin
#9. Olive oil for eyes wrinkles treatment
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E which provides firmness to the skin.
- Wash your face with plain water and massage it with olive oil.
- Massage it for 15 minutes and leave it overnight.
USAGE: Once a week or whenever necessary
Almonds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This helps to prevent the early signs of ageing.
Munching almonds in the diet is good for your skin.
ALMONDS EYE MASK:
- Take some almonds and grind them finely
- To the powdered almond add 1 teaspoon of honey and few drops of lime juice in it.
- Apply this paste to your eyes and leave for few minutes.
- Wash with water and pad dry with a soft cloth.
#11. How to get rid of eye wrinkles with Cinnamon and honey
Cinnamon has many skin benefits. It tightens pores, fights pimples, reduces pigmentation, accelerates cell renewal and acne spots. If you are looking for an anti-wrinkle product, then cinnamon is one of them. So, cinnamon along with honey provides moisture and suppleness to the skin.
CINNAMON AND HONEY MASK:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well till a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the paste on the face and neck especially concentrate on the eye area where wrinkles are prominent.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
USAGE: Once a week for a month.
#12. Dark grapes
Who doesn’t love grapes and especially dark grapes? Dark colour grapes have a high content of anti-oxidants and rich amount of vitamins and nutrients. They fight free radicals in the body.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Fresh dark coloured grapes and sandalwood powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and add grape juice to make a paste.
- Apply the mask around the eyes and leave for 15 minutes until the paste is dry.
- Wash off and pad dry.
USAGE: Do it for the next few weeks and your skin will be wrinkle-free
EYES WRINKLES TREATMENT WITH SURGICAL METHODS
Besides the above natural methods, there are also chemicals or surgical methods which can be used to get rid of the formation of eye wrinkles.
These methods use, on how to get rid of eyes wrinkles are rather expensive and might develop some side effect too.
But some people do use them and they just don’t care as long as the wrinkles are out of sight.
#1. CHEMICALS PEELS FOR EYES WRINKLES TREATMENT
Chemicals peels can improve the skin’s appearance and remove unwanted wrinkles.
In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin which makes it blister and eventually peel off. The new skin reappears which has less or no wrinkles at all. It is used for face neck and hands.
PRECAUTIONS: Chemical peels should be used under the supervision of a specialist practitioner
#2. EYE CREAM
Eye cream is far better than chemicals peels.
There is various type of eye cream available from the market but here is few herbals product that might be good for your skin.
Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream, which is used for both eyes and under eye wrinkles and Biotique Bio Almond Soothing and Nourishing Eye Cream, are the eye creams that can help you to reduce eyes wrinkles.
These are like normal basic creams where you can apply them with ease and has no side effect.
#3. LASER TREATMENT This technique uses a micro-fine laser light that goes deep into the skin’s sun layer and removes the upper layer f the skin. The new skin form is now rich in collagen and elastin and makes the skin supple. Laser treatment has many pros and cons so consult the doctor first before you do it.
#4. MICRODERMABRASION If laser and botox is not the way to go then microdermabrasion is the classic way to remove your eye wrinkles. It uses fine crystals to scrub the upper layer of the skin to produce a smooth new fresh skin almost immediately
#5 DERMA FILLER Derma filler uses solutions to replace the loss volume of collagen into the skin. Injection of solutions is done to the area where the wrinkles form to keep the skin look young.
#6. HOW TO GET RID OF EYES WRINKLES WITH VITAMIN C AND RETINOL
Vitamin C and Retinol are the ingredients that increase the collagen production and stops collagen breakdown. Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C but you can also look for vitamin C serum.
Eating fruits rich in Vitamin C will make you look younger and help reduce skin wrinkles. Retinol (vitamin A) is found in animals fats such as meat and poultry and some fatty food. Beta-carotenes a component in carrots also gets converted to retinol.
All the above methods will help you on how to get rid of your eyes wrinkles in no time. Use them regularly and you will see the best result.