Having smooth silky hairs is everyone’s jealousy. How to make hair silky permanently, is next to impossible!
I used to envy people whose hairs are so smooth and silky. I thought, ‘wow, I wish I have hairs like that,’ but my friends would tell me, ‘It’s all in the genes, you know,’ and things like that.
Yes, genetics might have blessed us with many things but there are also, certain things that are in our grasp. So, I found this old traditional way of how to make hair silky permanently with natural remedies.
Things that we can make better, for example, having smooth silky hairs. It doesn’t depend completely on our genes but in the way, we treat our hairs.
It’s the love and care that we have given for something that we love and possess. Taking good care of one’s hairs is the solution to smooth silky hairs.
Hairs can be very unmanageable sometimes. But with a little care, hair can become one of our best assets. I have discovered a natural way of how to turn any dull looking hairs into silky ones, using home-made ingredients which are easily available in every kitchen.
It is one of my favourite DIY (Do it yourself) method to use at home and it really works!. My friends were asking me, ‘Hey, your hair looks silky nowadays; what have you done?’ And I was like, duh! whatever! it’s in the genes!.
So, really whatever be the case, you can always have silky hair whenever you wish. Let us have a look at one of the most affordable way to make your hair shine like gold. Here are few:
How to make hair Silky permanently using natural ingredients
1. A combination of egg white and red tea.
All of us especially girls have dreamt of those smooth silky hairs that we all saw in a TV ad.
Well, it’s all possible if we take that little extra time to care for our hairs.
Egg whites can make your hair silky permanently if you used it twice a month. It’s not a joke. Try it, you’ll see!
Along with a proper diet, here’s are few tips on how to make that happen.
You may also like: DIY hair care and treatment
What you need:
– Take one egg whites, if your hair is short and 2-3 egg whites if you have long hairs, in a bowl or mug.
– Apply this to your hairs especially at the tips, where mostly rough and splits ends are formed.
-Leave this for about 30 minutes and rinse with cold water. Pad dry.
– Now, take black tea and boil it in water. Strain the tea leaves and allow this water to cool for few minutes. Rinse your hair with this tea water from the roots and pad dry.
– Do not shampoo. You can shampoo the next day.
Black tea strengthens the roots follicles making the hair strong while egg white makes the hair smooth and glossy. Do this twice a week for a month and then you can repeat the method after another few months depend on the need of your hair.
2. Rice water
– Take 250 grams of rice in a large bowl and add 2 litres of water in it.
– Allow this rice water to ferment for a few days, at the most 3-5 days.
– After 3-5 days, stir well and drain the water in a container or a bottle. Throw the rice away or give it to your livestock if you have livestock at home.
– Use this water, every time you shampoo your hair.
– After shampoo, clean your hair with plain water till all shampoos are wash away, then only rinse your hair with rice water properly from the roots to the tip of our hairs.
– Pad dry. Do not use hair blowers or dryers.
3. Henna Powder
Henna powder is a plant product got from a henna tree or the mignonette tree which has been used since olden days.
It is best used as a dye in body art or hair dye. It is also used in strengthen hair and produce smooth healthy shines.
How to use:
– Take a packet or 250 grams of loose henna in a bowl.
– Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil to it. But the best is to use olive oil. Mixed well.
– Take two egg whites and beat it till frothy. Pour the egg whites in the henna bowl. Mixed well again, till it forms a paste.
– You can also add a little bit of water to make a better paste. Keep mixing till you get a smooth paste. Break down all the henna lump. There should not be any henna lump in the paste.
– Apply this henna paste to your hair thoroughly from roots to tips.
– Leave for 30 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
4. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel has so many properties that enhance healthy hair. It is rich in keratin, a protein good for hairs.
What you need is fresh Aloe Vera stem. Aloe vera has the property to make silky hair permanently, but you have to use it regularly for a few months before your hair becomes moist and nourish.
How to use:
– Take few aloe vera stems and cut it into few pieces to extract fresh aloe vera gel.
– Blend the fresh gel with little water and apply it on your hair.
– Leave for half an hour and shampoo with cold water.
5. Hot oil massage
Hot oil massage not only that it is good for your hair but it also helps in releasing stress from your mind.
You can use olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or a combination of all these oil together in a bowl.
Here’s what you will need:
-Take any hair oil or a mixture of 2-3 oils in a bowl. Depending on the length of your hair, measured the oils according to your needs.
– Warm the oil for a few minutes and massage it on your scalp gently using cotton or with your hands.
– After massaging, wrap your head with a warm towel for better penetration of oil into the scalp.
– Leave for 30 minutes and shampoo.
6. Ripe Banana hair mask:
Banana is very good for making your hair silky permanently, along with honey, it formed a perfect combination.
What you need:
– Ripe Banana
– Peel a ripe banana and mash till no lump is formed.
-Add a tbsp of honey in the banana, depending on hair length, you can add more.
-Next, add 1/2 cup of milk and mixed all three ingredients well.
-Apply this on the hairs as a mask and leave for 30 minutes.
-Wash with cold water and pad dry.
Follow these methods once or twice a week for smooth, silky hairs. Hope you like this natural remedy of how to make hair silky permanently, do let us know by leaving your comments below.