Last updated on :10th Dec 2018
Face wrinkles removal are plenty now and you can get rid of face wrinkles easily at home.
Skin wrinkles are natural phenomena.
Our body has a connective tissue called, ‘collagen’, which helps in strengthen and provides flexibility to the skin.
Once collagen is reduced in the body, the skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles formed.
This slowly leads to the formation of wrinkles on the face and body.
We cannot stop time nor can we turn the clock back to stop certain things in our life; but we can prevent few things from happening.
Wrinkles formation can’t stop but somehow we can prevent it and slow down the process of ageing.
Before we look into the process of how to remove face wrinkles, first let us learn a brief knowledge about the formation of wrinkles.
Also read: How to get rid of eyes wrinkles fast?
Why and how does skin wrinkles form?
As we grow older our skin becomes thinner, drier and less elastic.
With time, the skin cannot protect itself from the environmental damage caused by the sun and harsh weather.
This lead to a natural phenomenon in which the skin started to form folds of what we called ‘Wrinkles.’
Wrinkles can also form, from facial expressions and various factors such as smoking, poor hydration and sun damage.
Mostly, wrinkles appear in the parts of the body which are directly exposed to the environment or to the sun.
The face especially the forehead, where forehead wrinkles are super common, the neck, back of hands and the arms are the most vulnerable parts for wrinkles formation.
What are the different types of skin wrinkles?
Wrinkles formed mainly from the few factors below. Here’s are the different type of wrinkles:
- Sleep wrinkles.
- Facial expressions wrinkles.
- Sun damage wrinkles.
- Water immersion wrinkles.
- Old age wrinkles.
1. Sleep wrinkles:
As the name suggests, sleep wrinkles are formed when the face is compressed against a pillow or bed surface, which leads to the formation of wrinkles on the face over a long period of time.
This usually happens when the sleeping position is almost the same throughout the year.
Face wrinkles form during sleep can become permanent over time, unless the habitual sleeping positions are altered.
2. Facial expressions wrinkles:
This type of wrinkles is form when facial expressions, such as repeated frowning, smiling and squinting can lead to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles at a young age.
Some people are in a habit of frowning most of the time, which leads to fine lines over the forehead and at the side of the eyes.
Repeated facial expressions for a long period of time will eventually lead to fine grooves on the face, which may be permanent.
3. Sun damage wrinkles:
This is one of the major cause of all kind of wrinkles.
Sun damage is the most common type of wrinkles and it affects the skin badly.
The UV-rays from the sun has caused many physiological effects on the skin especially the face which is in constant and direct exposure to the sun.
The skin becomes dry and dehydration take place and slowly started to lose its elasticity.
UV-rays from the sun, breaks down the collagen and elastin fibres in the skin making it weaker and less flexible, thus leading to wrinkles.
Wearing hats, sunglasses, long sleeves clothes and sunscreen are necessary to prevent direct exposure from the sun especially for people who work outdoors.
4. Water immersion wrinkles:
This kind of wrinkles occurs when the skin is immersed in water for a long time.
This could happen during swimming or washing clothes with your hands for a long duration.
The toes are the most common parts of the body to develop water immersion wrinkles. However, this type of wrinkle is not permanent.
5. Old age wrinkles:
Well, this type of wrinkle happens to everyone as we age.
The skin started to fold faster and deep furrows are formed.
This takes place at age 70 above and we cannot prevent nor protect it but to accept it gracefully.
At this age, the skin has lost all its vigour and elasticity which happens naturally and is quite beautiful too in its own way.
How to remove face wrinkles with natural remedies?
Egg whites face mask is one of the most effective ways to prevent wrinkles as it is a rich source of collagen.
One egg and half a lemon.
- Take one egg and pour its white in a bowl. Only egg whites, not the yolk.
- Beat the egg whites until it is frothy.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice in it.
- Apply this paste on the face in a circular motion.
- Leave for 30 mins and gently scrub it with cold water.
- You can use only egg white too, without adding lemon.
Egg Whites Facts:
- It contains Potassium and Magnesium which moisturizes the skin and slow down the process of ageing.
- Egg whites face mask helps in tighten pores and give a wrinkle free skin.
- It also contains an enzyme known as lysozyme, that kills acne-causing bacteria which also helps in reducing the formation of adult acne on the face.
2. How to remove face wrinkles with Aloe Vera gel face mask:
What you need:
Fresh aloe vera stem.
- Take fresh aloe vera and cut it into halve.
- Squeeze the gel using a spoon or remove the aloe vera outer covering directly with the knife to obtain the gel.
- Put the fresh gel in a blender and blend it till a paste is formed.
- Apply this paste all over the face especially on the affected parts.
- Leave for 30 mins and rinse off with cold water.
Aloe Vera Facts:
- The gel contains bio-active compound such as vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants.
- It is largely used in cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry due to its large medicinal benefits.
- It contains polyphenols which have anti-bacterial properties.
3. Face wrinkles removal with Dark Blue Berries Facemask:
Blue Berries are a rich source of anti-oxidants.
Having fresh blueberries is good for health as well as it slows down the process of skin ageing.
Fresh blueberries and honey.
- Take a few fresh blueberries and mash them till a paste is formed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey in it and mixed them well.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave for 40 mins.
- Rinse off with cold water and pad dry.
Blue Berrie’s facts:
- Blueberries contain folate, vitamin C and a compound called anthocyanin which gives a blue colour to the berries as well as a good source of health benefits.
- Rich source of anti-oxidants which helps reduce skin wrinkles.
- It prevents blood pressure and heart diseases.
- It promotes hair growth and skin health.
4. How to remove face wrinkles with Honey Facemask:
Honey has been used for centuries for various purposes.
It is very good for both health and beauty.
Honey and turmeric.
- Take a tablespoon of honey in a bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric in it.
- Mixed the composition well, till a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave for 30-40 mins.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pad dry.
- Honey is a great moisturizing substance.
- It helps moisturize the skin from deep within and thus prevent wrinkles.
- Honey also reduce enlarged pores on the skin and together with turmeric it reduce blemishes.
- It is rich in organic and amino acids which are good for both skin and body health as a whole.
5. How to remove face wrinkles with Sandalwood face pack:
Sandalwood powder helps in to tighten the skin elastin and remove blackheads/whiteheads too.
What you need:
Rosewater and Sandalwood powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood in a bowl and add rose water to it.
- Keep adding until a smooth and consistent paste is formed.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it till its dry.
- Gently scrub the paste with cold water and wash it off.
- Sandalwood is largely used in the cosmetics and perfume industry as it has a compound known as santalol, which is aromatic in nature and good for the preparation of perfume and soaps.
- It helps strengthen and tighten sagging skin, thus effective for wrinkles.
6. How to remove face wrinkles with Olive oil face massage:
People have been using olive oil as a beauty regime since time immemorial.
It is believed that Cleopatra used Olive oil for her undying beauty.
- Take few drops of olive oil on your palm and massage it onto your clean face gently in a circular motion for 10-15 mins.
- Allow the oil to soak into your skin for another 20 mins.
- Remove the excess oil from the face with the help of a cotton ball and rose water.
Olive oil facts:
- It contains vitamin E, polyphenols and phytosterols, which have anti-oxidants properties and help protect the skin from premature ageing.
- Vitamin E helps restore skin smoothness and prevent from UV rays too.
- Unlike some other substances that clog the skin pores, Olive oil doesn’t clog the pores and hence it is healthy for the skin.
7. How to remove face wrinkles with Multani mitti
Multani mitti is rich in magnesium chloride and thus help in reduces acne and blackheads.
Face wrinkles removal with Multani mitti is one of the old traditional methods in India.
It adds natural oil to the skin and makes it smooth and even.
How to Used:
- Take two spoons of Multani mitti, a spoon of tomato juice and a dash of sandalwood powder.
- Make this into a fine paste.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to this mixture.
- Apply to your face and leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Use it once a week and watch your natural glow return, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and radiant.
You may like: How to get rid of under eyes wrinkles?
8. How to remove face wrinkles with just a Tomato?
Tomatoes are loaded with Vitamin C and organic acids that boost collagen formation.
Hence it is a great face wrinkles removal besides having the capability of removing pigmentation too.
What you need:
- Just a fresh ripe tomato with turmeric powder.
- Cut the tomato into half and put turmeric powder in it.
- Rub your face with this in a circular motion for about 15 minutes.
- Leave for another 15 mins and wash off with water.
- Do this twice a week for a month to see the changes in your face.
These natural ingredients are by far the best ways to remove facial wrinkles.
Face wrinkles removal comes in handy especially the homemade remedies ones. So, what do you think of these organic ideas on how to remove face wrinkles?
Share your results in the comment section below.
I would love to hear from you.
LIKE THIS POST? PIN ME PLEASE AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. THANK YOU!