How to get rid of face wrinkles: Updated March 21st 2019
Are you battling face wrinkles with expensive anti-ageing creams and cosmetics? Why not try something different this time.
We bring you some of the most sorts after, home remedies; wrinkles treatment at the core of your kitchen.
However; ‘Rome was not built in a day.’ So does face wrinkles treatment at home. You need to put it, into a trial for at least a fortnight!
These homemade babes take time because they are not made up of strong chemicals. They are pure organic materials coming straight from the garden.
How to get rid of face wrinkles at home
As I said, you have to be patient for at least two weeks and use these remedies regularly; if you truly love your skin.
Egg whites are loaded with tons of collagen (a protein that prevents wrinkles) and it is one of the most widely used regimens for skin and hair treatment.
Thus, an egg white face mask is one of the most effective ways to lift your face wrinkles.
One egg and half a lemon.
- Take one egg and pour its white in a bowl. Only egg whites, not the yolk.
- Beat the egg whites until it is frothy.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice in it.
- Apply this paste on the face in a circular motion.
- Leave for 30 mins and gently scrub it with cold water.
- You can use only egg white too, without adding lemon.
Keep in mind when the egg whites dry; you will feel that your skin stretches. This is the time when your skin cells are being repaired and tighten its elasticity.
Egg Whites Facts:
- It contains Potassium and Magnesium which moisturizes the skin and slow down the process of ageing.
- Egg whites face mask helps in tighten pores and give a wrinkle free skin.
- It also contains an enzyme known as lysozyme; that kills acne-causing bacteria which also helps in reducing the formation of adult acne on the face.
2. How to get rid of face wrinkles with Aloe Vera gel face mask:
Almost all health and beauty products are made up of aloe vera gel!
What you need:
Fresh aloe vera stem.
- Take fresh aloe vera and cut it into halve.
- Squeeze the gel using a spoon or remove the aloe vera outer covering directly with the knife to obtain the gel.
- Put the fresh gel in a blender and blend it till a paste is formed.
- Apply this paste all over the face especially on the affected parts.
- Leave for 30 mins and rinse off with cold water.
Aloe Vera Facts:
- The gel contains bio-active compound such as vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants.
- It is largely used in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry due to its large medicinal benefits.
- It contains polyphenols which have anti-bacterial properties.
3. Anti-wrinkle cream:
This also comes under ‘home treatment’ right?; because it can be used at home to remove facial wrinkles. It is the fast and easiest way especially if you have deep lines and furrows.
You can adopt for homemade later after using this for a month. But if your lines are not deep; then I recommend you go for homemade DIY remedies.
4. Face wrinkles removal with Dark Blue Berries Facemask:
Having fresh blueberries is good for your skin and health. It slows down the process of skin ageing.
Fresh blueberries and honey.
- Take a few fresh blueberries and mash them till a paste is formed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey in it and mixed them well.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave for 40 mins.
- Rinse off with cold water and pad dry.
Blue Berrie’s facts:
- Blueberries contain folate, vitamin C and a compound called anthocyanin which gives a blue colour to the berries as well as a good source of health benefits.
- Rich source of anti-oxidants which helps reduce skin wrinkles.
- It prevents blood pressure and heart diseases.
- It promotes hair growth and skin health.
5. How to get rid of face wrinkles with Honey Facemask:
Honey has been used for centuries in various purposes. In fact; milk and honey are the bread and butter of health and beauty.
Honey, turmeric and tomato juice
- Take a tablespoon of honey in a bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric in it.
- Then add 4-5 drops of tomatoes juice in it.
- Mixed the composition well, till a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave for 30-40 mins.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pad dry.
Honey, turmeric & tomatoes facts:
- Honey is a great moisturizing substance.
- It helps moisturize the skin from deep within and thus prevent wrinkles.
- Honey also reduce enlarged pores on the skin and together with turmeric it reduce blemishes.
- It is rich in organic and amino acids which are good for both skin and body health as a whole.
- Turmeric and tomatoes both produce a lightening effect on the skin; which tones it evenly and remove the dark spot.
6. How to remove face wrinkles with Sandalwood face pack:
Sandalwood powder helps in to tighten the skin elastin and remove blackheads/whiteheads too.
What you need:
Rosewater and Sandalwood powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sandalwood in a bowl and add rose water to it.
- Keep adding until a smooth and consistent paste is formed.
- Apply the paste on the face and leave it till its dry.
- Gently scrub the paste with cold water and wash it off.
- Sandalwood is largely used in the cosmetics and perfume industry as it has a compound known as santalol; which is aromatic in nature and good for the preparation of perfume and soaps.
- It helps strengthen and tighten sagging skin, thus effective for wrinkles.
7. How to get rid of face wrinkles with Olive oil face massage:
People have been using olive oil as a beauty regime since time immemorial.
It is believed that Cleopatra used Olive oil for her undying beauty.
- Take a few drops of olive oil on your palm and massage it onto your clean face gently in a circular motion for 10-15 mins.
- Allow the oil to soak into your skin for another 20 mins.
- Remove the excess oil from the face with the help of a cotton ball and rose water.
Olive oil facts:
- It contains vitamin E, polyphenols and phytosterols, which have anti-oxidants properties and help protect the skin from premature ageing.
- Vitamin E helps restore skin smoothness and prevent from UV rays too.
- Unlike some other substances that clog the skin pores, Olive oil doesn’t clog the pores and hence it is healthy for the skin.
8. How to remove face wrinkles with Multani mitti
Multani mitti is rich in magnesium chloride and thus help in reduces acne and blackheads.
Face wrinkles removal with Multani mitti is one of the old traditional methods in India.
It adds natural oil to the skin and makes it smooth and even.
How to Used:
- Take two spoons of Multani mitti, a spoon of tomato juice and a dash of sandalwood powder.
- Make this into a fine paste.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder to this mixture.
- Apply to your face and leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
- Use it once a week and watch your natural glow return, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and radiant.
You may like: How to get rid of under eyes wrinkles?
9. How to remove face wrinkles with just a Tomato?
Tomatoes are loaded with Vitamin C and organic acids that boost collagen formation.
Hence it is a great face wrinkles removal besides having the capability of removing pigmentation too.
What you need:
- Just a fresh ripe tomato with turmeric powder.
- Cut the tomato into half and put turmeric powder in it.
- Rub your face with this in a circular motion for about 15 minutes.
- Leave for another 15 mins and wash off with water.
- Do this twice a week for a month to see the changes in your face.
These natural ingredients are by far the best ways to remove facial wrinkles.
Face wrinkles removal comes in handy especially the homemade remedies ones. So, what do you think of these organic ideas on how to get rid of face wrinkles?
Share your results in the comment section below. I would love to hear from you.