How do you remove dark circles overnight? This sounds so unreal, right? But it is possible. Dark circles are very common problems and they are often described as ‘tired eyes’.
The main causes of dark circles are, sleep deprivation, stress, tiredness and exhaustion. It can affect both men and women. It may also cause due to ill health and lack of nutrients too.
Dark circles are embarrassing sometimes because it looks like you are having a hard time with your life and it is the first thing that people notice in you. It’s like your ugly spot and you want them out of your face!
There are many organic creams ( I prefer organic more than anything else in the world!) and natural remedies too which helps you get rid of your dark circles faster.
Usually, natural remedies do take a while, a week at the most but creams and cosmetics will make it disappear overnight. Using cosmetics tough needs precautions and hence you should use them only through supervisions.
Let’s have a look at these first.
How to remove dark circles overnight
1. Cucumber face mask
Cucumber has a soothing and cooling effect on the skin and almost everyone knows that it is one of the best natural ingredients to remove dark circles under the eyes. Having a cucumber in your diet will help the process even better.
How to use:
– Take a cucumber and slice it. Place the sliced cucumber under the eyes for 15 minutes. This method will rejuvenate and soothe the skin.
– Another method is to combine lemon and cucumber juice together and apply the mixture with cotton in the dark area for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
– Lastly, grind the cucumber and wash your face with its juice and let it dry for 5-10 minutes. This will act as a toner and toned the skin for a lighter complexion.
– Used this method daily.
2. Tomatoes face mask
They are very good for removing dark circles as well as pigmentation. They are rich in vitamin C and B.
How to use:
– Take a ripe tomato, peel it and make a paste. To this paste add one teaspoon of honey in it.
– Mixed the two ingredients thoroughly.
– Apply this paste on the affected area and leaves for 20 minutes.
– Wash with lukewarm water and pad dry.
3. With Rosewater
Rose water is refreshing and gives glowing skin. Rose water can be bought from the store or can be made at home using rose petals with water. It reduces dark circles too.
What you can do:
– Take a cotton and dampened it with rose water.
– Place this cotton under the eyes for 30 minutes.
– Remove the cotton and relax for few minutes with closed eyes.
– Do this every day and dark circles will gradually disappear.
4. Orange juice with glycerin
Glycerin mixed with orange, a citrus fruit which is rich in Vitamin C, is good for the skin. Besides Vitamin C, oranges are good sources of Vitamin A that contribute to maintaining good eyesight. Even orange peel is very good for the skin.
How to apply:
– Take 1 teaspoon of glycerin and add a few drops of natural orange juice to it.
– Mixed well and apply gently on the dark circles’ area.
– Leave for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
– Do this method regularly till dark circles disappear.
5. Turmeric with sandalwood:
These two ingredients, Turmeric and sandalwood both have the property to lighten dark circles or any dark patches form on the skin. These two form perfect combination for fairer glowing skin.
How to use:
– Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder in a bowl.
– Mixed well and add few drops of rose water to it till a consistent paste is formed.
– Apply a thin paste on your whole face and more on the dark circles.
– Let the face mask dry.
– Wash with cold water and pad dry.
– Do this face mask once in a week.
6. Cucumber ice cubes with lemon:
Cucumber is rich in water will prevent dryness to the under eye portion. It will moisturize the skin as it is well hydrated.
Lemon, on the other hand, is rich in vitamins and minerals, reduces dark complexion formation on the skin. Together, cucumber and lemon blend to cure under eyes dark circles.
How to apply:
– Take one small cucumber and grind it. Use the cucumber juice and kept in a bowl.
– Now take a lemon and cut it into halve. Squeeze the lemon in the cucumber juice
– Mixed well. Take the ice cube tray from your refrigerator and pour the liquid on the tray.
– Refrigerate until the liquid turn into hard ice cubes.
– Pop out the ice cube and rub it in the affected area for 3-5 minutes and dispose of.
– Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pad dry.
– Do this 2-3 times a day for better results.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE PIN ME DOWN OR SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. AN ACT OF KINDNESS CAUSE NOTHING.
If you have any natural idea about how to remove dark circles at home, then please share on the comment below.