Cucumber the cool; or I’ll rather say, that cucumber is the most common homemade remedies that people use for dark circles. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn’t. So; how to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast?
There are only two ways to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast:
- Facial creams & cosmetics
- Through homemade/natural remedies
The called is yours. Which one would you choose? I prefer both. The first one takes just a minute; especially if you are in a hurry or you are having an emergency; where you need to get ready for a party or an event.; while the later takes a couple of weeks; which is not so good in case of emergency!
Either way; both ways have their pros and cons! The first option is quick and easy but you have to choose wisely but worth it! The other; is harmless with less to no skin irritations but it takes time. So, it all depends on you.
This page contains affiliates links [Disclosure]
Alright; before we came to the solution for our dark circles’ issue; let have a quick look at:
What Causes Dark Circle?
The main causes of dark circles are; sleep deprivation, stress, tiredness and exhaustion. It can affect both men and women. It may also cause due to ill health and lack of nutrients in the diet which makes the tissue under the eyes to becomes darker.
Dark circles are embarrassing sometimes because it looks like you are having a hard time with your life and it is also; the first thing that people notice in you. Dark circles are like your ugly spot and you just want them out of your face!
The causes are simple yet; the effect is huge! 😺
How to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast
There is no such thing like the magic lamp. Where you just rub and your wishes come true right before your eyes and even with dark circles too; they will not disappear in one day; like its magic or something!
Yes; you can conceal it with; facial cream and concealer but you still have to wait for a day or two to make it work completely.
Well; here’s your magic lamp; but on one condition. You have to wait for at least two days to make your wish come true. St Botanica (your magic lamp) Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream – For Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Bags
My wish has come true by rubbing this magic lamp and I’m sure; your’s will come soon too.
Side note: Change your facial cream once in a while. Using the same cream for years is not healthy for the skin.
Option 1: Dark circles removal cream & cosmetics
Facial cream and cosmetics are the quickest and the fastest way for dark circles under eyes treatment. Choosing the right cream that is good for your skin might be difficult. Hence, this [you may like to check here]; is the dark circles’ removal cream that is good for all skin type and skin texture.
This dark circles removal cream is a plant-based product. It is not harsh or strong at all. Suitable for all skin type; the product will reduce puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles. All in one go. I, personally love it!
Option 2: Home remedies for dark circles under eyes fast
These days; everything needs to be fast. Fast car; fast food and even facial care that works fast. Here are some of the home remedies for dark circles under eyes that works fast.
1. Lemon juice with rose water
- Take a few drops of lime or lemon juice and mix it with 3-4 drops of rose water.
- Dampen a cotton ball and put it under your dark circles for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cotton balls and wash your eyes with cold water and pad dry.
Side note: You need to do this method every evening for a week!
2. Slice Cucumber
This is so simple. Just cut two slices of cucumber and place them on your eyes; while you relax in your bed for 15 minutes.
Side note: Every day for two weeks!
You may like: Best essentials oils for the skin!
3. Cucumber face mask
- Cut a cucumber into half and grind it until a paste is formed.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and mix it well.
- Apply this to your face or just your under eye dark circles
Side note: Everyday for a week.
Cucumber helps in lightening your skin tone; has a soothing and cooling effect on the skin and almost everyone knows that it is one of the best natural ingredients; to remove dark circles under eyes treatment. Having a cucumber in your diet will help the process even better.
4. How to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast with Tomato
Another awesome home remedies for dark circles under eyes. This is also as simple as a sliced cucumber. Just cut two slices of tomatoes and massage it gently around and under your eyes for a few minutes and let it dry.
Wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes. Tomatoes also help in reducing skin pigmentation and blemishes.
Side note: Every day for two weeks! (duh! that’s so much work to do! I’ll rather go for a plant-based product)
Rose water has been used in so many skin care regimen because of its fantastic outcome! The sweet refreshing smell is just mesmerising.
Just take a cotton ball and dampen it with rose water. Place the cotton balls under your eyes for 20 minutes. After this, you will feel so fresh and relax and your dark circles too will be reduced.
Related article: How to get rid of blackheads on your nose
6. Orange juice with glycerin
- Take a teaspoon of glycerin and add 4-5 drops of orange juice in it.
- Mix well and apply on the dark circles’ area.
- Leave for 15 minutes and warm off with lukewarm water.
Side note: Keep doing this until your dark circles disappear.
7. How to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast with sandalwood face pack
- Take sandalwood powder and make a paste by adding rose water.
- Apply this paste as a face pack to your whole face and let it dry.
- When the face pack is dry; wash it off with cold water.
Side note: Once a week.
Sandalwood powder for your gorgeous skin
8. Cucumber ice cubes with lemon
Another cool method on how to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast.
- Take one small cucumber and grind it. Use the cucumber juice and kept in a bowl.
- Now take a lemon and cut it into halve. Squeeze the lemon in the cucumber juice
- Mixed well. Take the ice cube tray from your refrigerator and pour the liquid on the tray.
- Refrigerate until the liquid turn into hard ice cubes.
- Pop out the ice cube and rub it, in the affected area for 3-5 minutes and dispose of.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pad dry.
Side note: Do this 2-3 times a day for better results.
9. Grated potato with honey [my favourite]
From all the home remedies; this is my FAVOURITE yet; I kept it on the last spot; because I have a tendency to save the BEST FOR LAST. This remedy is true to it heading; that is, ‘how to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast’. Why? because it takes only 3 days to get rid of your dark circles using this method.
- Take a potato and grate it finely.
- To the grated potato, add 1 tablespoon of honey and put this in a jar.
- For 3 consecutive days, apply this to your dark circles and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Side note: Only 3 days! yeah!
Well; it’s so easy to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast. Have you tried any other methods on; how to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast? What are the methods you are using? Let us know in the comment section below. Until then; Stay Gorgeous!