Blackheads are small lumps that appear on the layer of the face when the pores are clogged with oil and dead skin. They are a milder form of acne. They can be removed using various type of blackheads treatment.
Blackheads are very common with oily skin because of the formation of acne and pimples for longer duration also leads to blackheads.
Sometimes blackheads are difficult to remove. It takes much time and patience. Blackheads treatment are available along with the homemade and natural remedies.
Here are few of the no.1 blackhead removal with home remedies
How do blackheads form?
The formation of blackheads happens when the skin pore gets clogged with sebum, dirt and dust in the hair follicles. This hair follicles present on the skin get trapped and turn into blackheads.
Our body produces sebum from the sebaceous glands to help lubricate and keep hair and skin from drying out. While the sebum moves up to a hair follicle, dead skin cells are collected and carried out onto the surface of your skin. This is a natural, daily event that our body goes through.
However when excess oil is produced the pores get clogged. When these clogged pores are exposed to air they turn into blackheads.
Before blackheads appear on the nose, whiteheads will first be observed. Whiteheads remain embedded in the skin and are not exposed to the air.
There are various factors that lead to the formation of blackheads.
These factors are excess oil production by sebaceous gland during puberty which goes on into adulthood if not taken care of.
Other factors include dirt, dust, dead skin cell and poor diet. All these get trapped on the layer of the skin and attract acne-causing bacteria that convert to blackheads over time.
No.1 Blackhead removal at home
Blackheads treatment can be done at home with homemade ingredients like fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables have so many compounds in them that are good for the skin.
These compound have the properties to remove blackheads, acne, pimples and any kind of skin issues.
1. BLACKHEADS TREATMENT WITH BITTER GOURD
All you need is bitter gourd only.
Before I used this method, I tried squeezing my blackheads like all the others, I also try many ways to remove it.
I drink plenty of water, wash my face twice a day but still, blackheads would reappear from time to time.
So, finally, I found the solution to remove my blackheads permanently.
Here’s what you need:
- Take a fresh bitter gourd and grind it.
- Apply the paste on the area where you want to remove the blackheads.
- Avoid sensitive areas like mouth and eyes.
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash with cold water. Do this every day for 10 days and your blackheads will disappear like magic.
2. No.1 BLACKHEAD REMOVAL WITH CINNAMON
It can be used as a scrub to remove dead skin cell and acne.
- Take Cinnamon stem and grind it into powder form.
- Make cinnamon paste according to your needs by adding honey.
- Apply a thin layer on the blackheads and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with your cleanser or just plain water.
- Use this remedy every day until your blackheads disappear.
3. No.1 BLACKHEADS REMOVAL SCRUB
Scrubbing your blackheads gently removes the dirt, dust and help in unclogging the pores.
Using cinnamon powder as a face scrub, just like it has been mention above help in removing blackheads.
You will need:
- Cinnamon powder with a few drops of rose water.
- Add a few drops of rose water to the cinnamon powder, mix well and gently scrub your nose and other parts where blackheads occur.
- Keep scrubbing for 5-10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Also Read: Body scrub benefits for flawless skin
4. No.1 BLACKHEAD REMOVAL WITH GREEN TEA
Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants which helps in reducing excess oil on the skin and helps inflammation in acne prone skin.
- Take green tea leaves and boil them in 500 ml of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the liquid in a bottle or container and allow it to cool till it becomes lukewarm.
- Take a cotton and dab the liquid on the blackheads.
- Let it dry for few minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Used this method twice a day until blackheads disappear.
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene which helps in reducing skin damage and prevent blackheads.
- Take a ripe tomato, peel it off and mash it.
- Apply on the blackheads and leave it for 1-2 hour and then wash it off.
- Used this method at night so that you will have enough time to apply it.
5. Bentonite Clay mask
Bentonite clay absorbs impurities from the pores and prevents the formation of blackheads.
- Take one tablespoon of bentonite clay and mix it well with water to make a consistency paste.
- Apply this all over your face to eliminate impurities.
- Let the mask dry for few minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
Oats are not only good for breakfast but also good for blackheads removal. It exfoliates the skin and declogged the pores.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oats and grind it using a mortar and pestle until powdery.
- Mix it with lemon juice to form a paste.
- Apply this on your blackheads and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water, scrubbing at the same time.
- Pad dry and apply moisturizer.
7. No.1 Blackhead removal with Strawberries
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, helps to cleanse the pores and remove blackheads. They also have seeds in them which helps exfoliates the skin.
- Take a strawberry and cut it into half.
- Scrub or massage your blackheads with this half cut strawberry in a circular motion.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Do this method thrice a week.
Hope these methods will help you remove blackheads as it helps me. Do leave your comments below.