Nose blackheads are very common. Blackheads are like small lumps that appear on the layer of the face when the pores are clogged with oil and dead skin. They are a milder form of acne and; it can be removed using various type of blackheads treatment.
Well; Blackheads are very common with oily skin because; of the formation of acne and pimples for a longer duration. Sometimes heavy dandruff might also lead to blackheads. The reason is; dandruff falls on the skin surface and may clog the skin pores and making it oily too.
Blackheads are rather difficult to remove. It takes much time and patience. Treatments are available along with homemade and natural remedies.
This page contains affiliates links [Disclosure]
How to get rid of blackheads on nose
1. Blackhead Remover Needle:
The quickest way to remove nose blackheads is using a blackhead remover It is simple and easy to use and it is similar to squeezing but in a good way. After using a blackhead remover; cleanse your face with rose water to help shrink the pores.
Product: Blackheads removal needle. Pack of 2
2. Blackhead removal strips:
These are old fashioned but, however; I like them. The strips; removes dirt and oil from pores and make your skin smooth and clear.
Product: Blackhead removal Strips.
3. How to get rid of blackheads on your nose with peel off mask:
Peel off mask is my favourite. I have been at war with my blackheads for years. I’ve tried everything yet no improvement but then; finally the peel off works besides one natural remedy; which I will discuss later.
This peel off mask is great because it also removes dark circles.
4. With facial scrub and face wash:
A proper facial scrub and face wash can remove your blackheads but using any product will do you no good. There are some products that do not remove blackheads but the one that I am recommended here is good. I have used it; so, therefore, I feel good to recommend it to you guys because I don’t usually recommend a product until I use it personally.
How to remove blackheads at home | with homemade ingredients
1. With bitter gourd
This is the natural remedy that I was talking about and it works like magic. I’ve used it and this is the main reason; I’m recommended it to you. If you don’t believe me; try it and you will see. Hence; it is one of the best remedies I have come across with.
With just 3 days of using it; your blackheads will vanish!
How to use:
- Take a fresh bitter gourd and grind it.
- Apply the paste on the affected area.
- Avoid sensitive areas like mouth and eyes.
- Leave for 30 minutes and wash with cold water. Do this every day for 3 – 5 days and your blackheads will disappear like magic.
2. How to get rid of blackheads on your nose with Cinnamon
Cinnamon has anti-bacterial properties. It is used largely as a spice and is effective for blackheads removal too.
It can be used as a scrub to remove dead skin cell and acne.
- Take Cinnamon stem and grind it or you can use cinnamon powder.
- Make cinnamon paste according to your needs by adding honey.
- Apply a thin layer on the blackheads and leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with your cleanser or just plain water.
- Use this remedy every day until your blackheads disappear.
Products: Arya Farm Organic Cinnamon Powder, 100g
3. Ace your perfect look by shrinking your pores with lemon juice toner
Since blackheads are caused by large pores and clogged; therefore it is recommended that you shrink your pores with a natural toner; the lemon juice toner.
How to use:
- Take a lemon and squeeze its juice and kept it in a bottle.
- Dampen the cotton ball with this lemon toner and apply on the affected area before going to bed.
- Next morning wash your face with lukewarm water and apply an oil-free moisturiser.
This method will help shrink your large pores.
4. A gently scrub with Baking soda on how to get rid of blackheads on your nose
Baking soda is a very good exfoliating agent. It unclogged nose pores and remove unwanted blackheads besides; scrubbing your nose gently removes the dirt; dust and also shrink the pores to some extent.
How to use:
- Taking baking soda in a small bowl and make a paste.
- With this paste; gently scrub your nose in an upward direction for a few minutes.
- Wash your nose with cold water and apply an oil-free moisturiser.
5. With green tea
Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants which helps in reducing excess oil on the skin and helps inflammation in acne prone skin. Hence for it is another excellent homemade ingredients for nose blackheads.
- Take green tea leaves and boil them in 500 ml of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the liquid in a bottle or container and allow it to cool till it becomes lukewarm.
- Take cotton and dab the liquid on the blackheads.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Used this method twice a day until blackheads disappear.
6. With ripe tomatoes
Tomatoes are rich in lycopene which helps in reducing skin damage and prevent blackheads; in addition to this; what I love most about tomatoes is; it greatly reduce dark spot and skin pigmentation.
- Take a ripe tomato, peel it off and mash it.
- Apply on the blackheads and leave it for 1-2 hour and then wash it off.
- Used this method at night so that you will have enough time to apply it.
7. How to get rid of blackheads on your nose with Bentonite Clay mask
Bentonite clay absorbs impurities from the pores and prevents the formation of blackheads.
- Take one tablespoon of bentonite clay and mix it well with water to make a consistency paste.
- Apply this all over your face to eliminate impurities.
- Let the mask dry for few minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
Oats are not only good for breakfast but also good for blackheads removal. It exfoliates the skin and declogged the pores. You can use it for body scrub as well.
How to use:
- Take 1 tablespoon of oats and grind it using a mortar and pestle until powdery.
- Mix it with lemon juice to form a paste.
- Apply this on your blackheads and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water, scrubbing at the same time.
- Pad dry and apply moisturizer.
9. Ripe Strawberries for your Blackheads
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C; helps to cleanse the pores and remove blackheads. They also have seeds in them which helps exfoliates the skin.
- Take a strawberry and cut it into halve.
- Scrub or massage your blackheads with this half cut strawberry in a circular motion.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Do this method thrice a week.
How to get rid of blackheads on your nose with some physical exfoliants
The main reason for nose blackheads is; not cleaning the nose pores properly and excess oil on the skin surface. Hence; exfoliating is very important to remove and prevent blackheads. Let’s have a look at some of the physical exfoliants used to get rid of blackheads on your nose.
1. Blackhead extraction with Microderm
In this method; a thin layer of the skin is removed and new skin is regenerated to replace the old skin. It is done only by a specialist that has the skill to do it.
This method is a little abrasive and painful sometimes but it will completely get rid of blackheads on your nose.
2. With chemical extraction such as Glycolic acid| Retinol serum| Chemical peels
Glycolic acid is a powerful agent to remove nose blackheads. However; precautions should be taken while using this. Consult your skin specialist before doing it or you can let an expert remove it for you.
Besides glycolic acid; retinol serum and chemical peels are also used in chemical extraction. All three kind of chemical extractions should not be used without a skin specialist supervision.
Skin rashes; skin allergy and inflammation are some of the side effects caused by chemical extractions. Get yourself a clear understanding of your skin before using it.
3. Ouch! Blackheads extraction with laser
This method of how to get rid of blackheads on your skin with a laser is another ouch moment but not to be scare; this should also be done with the help of a specialist.
Laser treatment is similar to microderm; where the upper layer of the skin is removed to get a new and nourished skin.