I love nature sure Oils! Not because I did reviews of their products but because of the oil I am using.
I choose three products; the other two will be featured soon with the help of my family member and a friend; who are still using the products to find out more about the in’s and out’s of the products.
To begin with; I started using Nature Sure hair growth oil in the first week of March, so; I have been using it for over a month now and still using it.
As compared to jonk oil; hair growth oil has an aromatic plant-based smell and I love it. Like I have mentioned in many of my blog post; that I am very much into herbs; organic and plant-based products; so Nature Sure [here] fits me right!
I am thankful to ‘Nature Sure’ for their generosity
This page contains affiliate links [Disclosure]
Nature Sure Hair Growth Oil
Just like a flower needs water, air and sunlight; so does out hairs needs oil for nourishment.
I was not so much into hair oiling and stuff like that. I was very lazy when it comes to oiling.
I feel like it takes so much time and effort to do that and plus you know; you have to wait like 2-3 hours before washing your hair or you have to do it overnight; which is again such a tedious thing to do!
However, during these dry winter months; my hair started to have split ends. It happens every winter because I never oil my hair and even if I did; it would be once a month only.
You could imagine how a flower would survive; if there is no water for a month, especially during the dry season. So that’s what exactly happens to my hair.
The moment I notice split ends, I started to panic. I don’t want to cut my hair this time because I wanted it to grow. I always cut my hair every time when I notice a split end.
This time; I’ve decided not to cut it but with the split ends, it seems hopeless. I have shoulder length hair and now I wanted it to grow. It was at this time that I started to used Nature sure hair growth oil [Buy here] and slowly I notice the changes in my hair.
The Reviews of Nature Sure Hair Growth Oil
Like any other product; it does have the pros and cons to it. Here’s what I found after using it for over a month now; twice a week!
The positive side
- I love the aroma. I really do
- Unlike other hair oil that I have been using, this is less oily. I hate oils that are oily 🤐
- It is purely naturals; made from all the natural ingredients such as; sesame extract; henna extract; Sinhan; sukshma and all the ingredients ayurvedic’s name that I can’t even spell!
- It soaks and absorbed gently into the hair roots
- It prevents and heals split ends (This is one of the main reasons why I love it so much)
- Treats dandruff and flaky scalp
- Fasten hair growth
The negative side
I wish the volume is a little bit more. Maybe increase it to 150-200 ml.
This way it will last for a couple of months and we don’t need to buy it every month; especially if you are using it as a family.
Other than this, everything is perfect!
You can get the Products here:
Reviews of the Product’s Feature:
- The oil accelerate hair growth
- It prevents dandruff; hair lice and flakes
- Stops hair loss, hair fall and baldness
- It protects the hair from UV radiations from the sun because it has natural SPF.
- The oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties and thus heal skin rashes and skin diseases.
The oil has the followings plant-based ingredients. It consists of:
- Bhringraj (keshraj)
- Mahamohi (datura)
- Til (sesame)
All these ingredients are based on Ayurvedic herbs. These ingredients are not based on the reviews of what I’ve done here but it is based on the oil’s ingredients from Nature sure itself.
How to use:
- Massage the Nature sure hair growth oil into your scalp in a circular motion.
- Make sure that you are applying to the roots and hair tips as well.
- Leave overnight or let it soak for 2-3 hours on your scalp before washing.
- Wash your hair the next morning.
- Avoid chemical-based shampoos.
- You can also apply a conditioner if you wish.
I do not use conditioner but I use this one 👇👇👇 ‘Oil in cream’ from L’oreal and Pantene Oil Replacement [here]; only during winter and windy season; when my hair has been damaged from the harsh weather.
I don’t use the same shampoos and cream all the year through but I change them or interchanged between one with the other quarterly.
I’ve read somewhere; that using the same products continuously for a long duration is not healthy.
Well, if you have used Nature sure hair growth oil before; then let me know in the comments section below because I just wanted to know how’s your experience with them.
My Overall Reviews of the hair growth oil
I wish I could show you the picture of me and my hair here but I’m a very private person; so I hope you understand that and well; I’ll just show you the backside of my hairs, no filters!
It’s not that great but friends who knew me; know that my hairs have grown and I have decided not to cut it anymore but maybe trim it a little bit so that it will be in shape.
Personally, I love the oil and I will be using it till the end of this year; the only thing I hate is it volume; with just 100 ml; you need to buy it in two’s.
All in all the reviews of this oil from other customers are good too. So; what are you waiting for? Get it here.