I love summer. Don’t you? It’s bright and beautiful with the sun shinning brilliantly in the clear blue sky. It lifted my mood and I feel like going for a long vacation and side by side using skin care tips in summer.
Besides the bright weather, it is during this season that the skin got easily tanned and damage. So, before stepping out in the sun, here are the simple skin care tips in summer for your facial care.
Skin care tips in summer
One of the best skin care tips in summer is to drink lots of water and keep your skin well hydrated and moist.
Water flushes the impurities and toxins from the body keeping the skin fresh and clean. Since we sweat a lot in summer so, it is important to drink more water to prevent dehydration.
1. Protect yourself from the sun
- Used sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Using at least 30 SPF to protects your skin from sunburn and harmful radiation from the sun.
- Shade yourself with the help of an umbrella or a cap between 10 AM to 4 PM, when the sun’s rays are strongest.
- Wear protective clothing to cover your skin as much as possible. Long sleeves shirts or pants in light colours.
2. Treat your skin well
- Daily cleansing and shaving can remove oils from your skin, which is good in summer to reduce acne formation.
- Take bath whenever necessary with lukewarm water to remove sweats from your body.
- Avoid using strong soaps or sharp razor while bathing or cleaning.
- After bath dry your body properly with a towel.
- Moisturize your skin after bathing or cleaning to prevent dryness.
3. Eat a healthy Diet
- Drinks lots of water to keep your skin hydrated all day.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep yourself fresh and healthy.
- Having a good supplement of proteins and fish oil or fish to promote younger looking skin.
4. Avoid smoking
Smoking is very bad for your skin as well as your lungs. There’s no point of eating healthy food if you are still smoking.
Stop smoking and create a healthy environment for yourself and those around you.
5. Manage stress and tension
Stress and tension can lead to acne breakouts. Avoid stress by sleeping early or by meditation.
- Set limited goals to avoid stress.
- Go for a walk, practice yoga, exercise, and do something wonderful to release stress and tension.
Your life may be busy but take a time out for your skin, make it flawless. It’s all yours.