7 Simple summer skin care tips you must follow: Updated 9th June 2019
I love Summer. Don’t you? It’s bright and beautiful with the sun shining brilliantly in the clear blue sky.
It lifted my mood and I feel like going for a long vacation and stay happy forever!
Besides the bright weather; it is during this season that the skin got easily tanned and damage. So, before stepping out in the sun; here are the simple summer skin care tips for your facial care.
This page contains affiliate links. See disclosure page
Must follow Skin care tips
Here are quick tips for summer skincare.
- Drink plenty of water and fresh juice rather than packaging juice
- Apply sunscreen with at least 30 SPF. But go for 50 SPF if you’re planning to blaze in the hot summer sun
- Use an umbrella or cover your head with a Scarf and a cap to prevent from direct sunlight; especially form 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Carry your sunscreen and reapply it after 2 hours if you are heading or the beach
- Wear light clothes, slippers, shorts if you’re on vacay and don’t forget to apply sunscreen to your arms and legs too.
- Put that oversize Sunglasses to protect your eyes from under eyes wrinkles!
- Quench your thirst with coconut water and fresh juice!
- Eat healthy and above all have fun!
Related search: Summer Clothing and Accessories
Let’s dive in and dive deep into each of these tips for good results.
One of the best skin care tips in summer is to drink lots of water and keep your skin well hydrated and moist.
Water flushes the impurities and toxins from the body keeping the skin fresh and clean. Since we sweat a lot in summer so; it is important to drink more water to prevent dehydration.
Besides water fresh fruits and freshly prepared juice is way much better than packaging food and drinks.
2. PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE HEAT
A lot of people don’t protect themselves from the sun; especially men. Even my friend who is a woman; thinks that we should not apply sunscreen too often!
How dumb is that? No wonder her skin looks terrible! Sunburnt suntanned and pigmentation!
I ask her; ‘who told you this?’. She has pigmentation all over her face due to longer sun exposure without applying any sunblock! along with early signs of wrinkles like fine lines and crow feets wrinkles!
So, you should apply sunscreen even if you are indoors during summer. Personally, I’m using Lakme and Lotus which I interchanged after every six months! These two are great for light complexion and sensitive skin.
MUST HAVE SUNSCREEN THIS SUMMER
Get cash back every time you shop with Ebates
3. TREAT YOUR SKIN WELL
- Daily cleansing and shaving can remove oils from your skin, which is good in summer to reduce acne formation.
- Take bath whenever necessary with lukewarm water to remove sweats from your body.
- Avoid using strong soaps or sharp razor while bathing or cleaning.
- After bath dry your body properly with a towel.
- Moisturize your skin after bathing and cleaning to prevent dryness.
4. EAT HEALTHY DRINK HEALTHY
A healthy diet is a must; be it winter or summer! This should be the first step to skincare tips
- Drinks lots of water to keep your skin hydrated all day.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep yourself fresh and healthy.
- Having a good supplement of proteins and fish oil or fish to promote younger looking skin.
- Eat fruits that are rich in antioxidants and a protein-rich diet.
5. AVOID SMOKING
Smoking is very bad for your skin as well as your lungs. There’s no point of eating healthy food if you are still smoking.
Stop smoking and create a healthy environment for yourself and those around you.
6. MANAGE YOUR STRESS AND TENSION
Stress and tension can lead to acne breakouts. Along with skin breakouts, it also hampered your health and makes you grow old fast. Avoid stress by sleeping early or by meditation.
- Set limited goals to avoid stress
- Go for a walk, practice yoga, exercise, and do something wonderful to release stress and tension
- Talk to a friend
Your life may be busy but take time out for your skin, make it flawless. It’s all yours.
And if you are a working person who takes your work with you; even when on vacation, then I bet you will definitely need laptops and tablets components here.
7. MASSAGE YOUR FACE AND BODY AFTER A LONG DAY OUT IN THE SUN
This is something you shouldn’t just ignore. It is one of the best summer skin care tips. After basking yourself in the sun; relax your muscles with a gentle massage.
Use coconut oil for face and body massage. Massaging helps relax your muscles and release you from stress and too.
Coconut face massage will remove all sunburnt from your skin and helps in hydrating it. It lifts your skin and regenerates skin cells that are damaged from sun’s rays.
Massaging lift your mood and give you a firm glowing skin. With just a tender love you give for your skin during the hot summer season; your skin will be splendid!