A couple of weeks back, I came across my FB feeds; an FB page that I followed and I saw this sunshine blogger award on that blog.
I read it and I really like it. So I was thinking, what is this sunshine blogger award? And as I was thinking I said to myself that; it would be wonderful to get nominated.
Then life goes on and I was heck busy with blogging and working side by side and I completely forgot about it totally.
How cool is that? And she lives in Slovenia. Thank you so much, Dinka for this honor!
This is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for recognition and as a way to help each other grow; in getting exposure and get to know each other too.
The Sunshine blogger award: Rules, 11 questions, and 11 nominees
Rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provides a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
The questions I was asked:
1. What do you think are the three main characteristics a successful blogger must have?
Woah! I never thought about this! even though I always wanted to be a successful blogger. I have been following a few successful bloggers and after much thought; this is what I found!
The three main characteristics of what I’ve learned from them; which are all similar and which is also based on my experiences are;
- Being consistent in what we did. Yes, everyone talks about consistency and now I truly understand how important this is! It is the top main character of a successful blogger.
- ‘Know your audience!‘ This is from my personal growth. I know everyone has a different taste, and it is okay to not be able to please everyone!
Just follow your path and know who follows you! Bring out the best to those who reach out to you because they are your loyal audience who sometimes might turn out to be your best buddies.
3. Promote! This is the hardest part of being a starter blogger. Promotion seems like a roller coaster to me especially when I first started out.
I was confused and don’t really know how to go about it but yes; promote, promote and promote your blog is one of the ways to be successful! ‘specially if you’re new in the business.
2. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Coffee. I just love coffees’ and cappuccinos’!
3. If you could choose one song that is related to your life, which song would it be?
Aha! related to my life…Can I choose my favorite song? I really don’t know which song is related to my life. My life is like a river. It keeps on changing.
To begin with; I am an old school country songs’ lover and I love Blake Shelton; I hope he wins the voice this season. LOL!
Sorry guys; I can’t find a song related to my life!
4. What’s your perfect morning routine?
Meditation! If no one disturbs me; I can meditate for hours and hours in the morning. It’s my perfect morning routine and missing it; makes me feel like I have skipped my favorite breakfast snack!
5. Which movie have you seen the most times? And why?
The Notebook! I’ve watched it like so many times and I never fell tired because I think I believe in the magic of unconditional love! 😉
Especially the part when Ryan says; ‘do you see me in your future?’ Awww! Cupids’ arrow in my heart.
6. What is the one thing that makes you unique or different from the majority?
I really don’t know. I guess my friends would have known this answer better than me. But I usually think that I am unique from others in my way of seeing and dreaming things differently from the rest.
Besides, I collect many odd and vintage things from whenever and where ever I found.
7. If you would be allowed to take only three things with you when moving to another place, which things would you take?
Hmmmnnnn…things! it would be a lot easier if you ask me to choose people rather than things! None the less; I think I will take my cell phone (definitely), then my toothbrush and my favorite sling bag with all my personal things in it.
8. Is there a piece of your clothing that is totally ruined but you just can’t let it go? What is it?
Yup! my colorful stripes stocking!
9. If there is one activity you could do every day for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Visiting new places with my thick friends; I love roaming and traveling with my best pals, trying new things; eating new desserts.
10. What is your biggest fear?
The fear of losing people I love.
11. What makes you laugh the most?
Funny people make me laugh.
Questions for my Nominees
- If you were to be reborn again; what would you like to be reborn as?
- Who inspired you to start a blog?
- What are your goals and objective in carrying your blog to the next level?
- What is your dream destination?
- If you were to make one wish come true; what would it be?
- Do you believe in a time machine? If yes; where would you like to go; back in time or fast forward to the future and why?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What makes you sick?
- Do you prefer video games or board games?
- What is your favorite reality show?
- Who is your role model? Why?
My Nominees are:
Liana at lianadesu.com
Joann at herbsandskin.com
Jessica at jessicawillisfisher.com
Kailey at beautybrainblush.com
Disha at dishadiscovers.com
Aditya at blissonly.com
Mamta at alluringsoul.com
Jaymee at smartwomanblog.com
Mind-body at mindbodygreen.com
Joy Dutta at infotechkeeda.com
Leah Harris at anaturalendeavor.com
Thank you once again, Dinka for nominated me to the sunshine blogger award. Sunshine is Everything! Go Spread the Love!