I know turmeric has many health benefits but apple cider vinegar? And that’s too for weight loss? I’m so glad that turmeric and apple cider vinegar can use for weight loss.
I found out a few weeks back, that the combination of these two marvellous ingredients can actually help many people to lose weight faster and especially belly fats.
Who doesn’t want to shed a few pounds right? And if you are struggling with your weight every morning, you know – work out, gym and all those exercises just to drop your pounds then I assure you, we are all in this together.
Personally, I hate work out and exercise and all those things.
So, to have turmeric and apple cider vinegar for weight loss as my drinks is like, I have found my best buddy who would stick by me through thick and thin.
This is such a perfect combination because I love eating more than dieting. Before we see how these two combination works, let us first see their nutrition facts.
This page contains affiliates’ links [ Disclosure]
TURMERIC NUTRITION FACTS
Turmeric has many health benefits that are just too good to be true and the main reason is the presence of curcumin in turmeric.
- Curcumin is the main component of turmeric. It is a polyphenolic compound that has an impact on the deep orange colour turmeric roots.
- It is an anti-tumour, anti-arthritis, anti-inflammatory and antioxidants.
- Turmeric contains essential oils such as turmerone, zingiberene, cineole, and p-cymene.
- It contains vitamin B6, choline, niacin, and riboflavin which prevents dermatitis, homocystinuria and sideroblastic anaemia.
- The fresh roots of turmeric contain vitamin C too.
- It contains a good amount of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, zinc, and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps in controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Turmeric contains a little bit of iron, zinc, vitamin E and dietary fibres.
You may like: Diseases caused by junk food
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR NUTRITION FACTS
Apple cider vinegar has explodingly popular these days. it is made from fermented apples and water which have at least 5% of acidity in it.
Health Viva Apple Cider Vinegar is 100% natural and has many beauty benefits such as controlling dandruff, acne, pimples and soft hairs.
- It contains carbohydrates, proteins and fibres with no fats (this is the best part)
- Apple cider vinegar reduces bad cholesterol and triglycerides level in the body due to its antioxidant properties.
- It contains a very small amount of sodium and potassium but rich in amino acids.
- Boosts the immune system and acts as a cold remedy (it soothes a sore throat and clears a stuffy nose!)
- Prevents indigestion and regulates blood sugar level.
- Benefits the skin and acts as a toner to clear acne.
TURMERIC AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Apple cider vinegar has a strong flavour that some people might not be able to use it for weight loss and hence due to this fact it is recommended to use apple cider vinegar along with turmeric and others fruits and green veggies.
It is so much better to use it with drinks, smoothies and shots, diluted it with water to reduce the strong flavour.
So, together turmeric and Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar help in weight loss by stimulating the bile production in the digestive system and thus break down the food more effectively.
It also helps in stabilising the blood sugar level in the body and might be good for diabetic patients as well if used in a small amount.
Before starting out the turmeric apple cider vinegar supplement for weight loss, consult your doctor first if you have any health-related issues otherwise, these are safe products to use.
HOW TO MAKE TURMERIC AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- Add a teaspoon of vinegar to a glass of water and stir well.
- Then add a pinch or two of turmeric powder to the water along with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix all the ingredients well and drink it in the morning, half an hour after your breakfast.
- Drink this twice a week and you will notice the changes in your body weight.
Keep in mind, not to over consume apple cider vinegar because an excess of everything is bad, right?
Over consuming might cause damage to your oesophagus and gastrointestinal, thus always use apple cider in diluted and not more than 3 tablespoons a day.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SHOTS WITH TURMERIC
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to 100 ml of plain water.
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Then 1 pinch ground cloves.
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Mix and stir together all the above ingredients, then shoot! Take this once a day either in the morning or evening.
APPLE CIDER TURMERIC DETOX DRINK
- 1 cup of hot or warm water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (add to the cup of warm water).
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed.
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder.
- ½ tablespoon of pure honey or more depending on the sweetness you want.
- A pinch of cayenne pepper powder.
Mix all the ingredients in a glass, stir well and drink immediately.
Recommended: What is holistic health care?
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR BELLY FAT RECIPE
People consuming a diet that is high in processed food, suffer from low stomach acids which contribute to poor digestion, bloating and weight gain.
Apple cider vinegar aids digestion and stimulates the production of stomach acids and buzz your metabolism hence, reduce belly fats.
- 1 cup lukewarm water.
- Then 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (freshly squeeze).
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You may add 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
Add 1 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar into 1 cup lukewarm water follows by the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and drink it 30 minutes before every meal.
Take this for at a month every day and your belly fats will greatly reduce.
SMOOTHIE WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
For those who don’t enjoy the taste of apple cider vinegar mix with plain water and turmeric, this smoothie will make you love your drink.
This is a great way to get more vitamins and minerals to your diet.
- One of your favourite fruit (strawberries, pineapple or pomegranate)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground turmeric.
- Salt or honey depending on your taste.
Take one of your favourite fruit and grind it in a blender. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix them thoroughly. Add salt to taste or honey if you want it sweet.
Tada! your smoothie with apple cider vinegar and turmeric is ready. Enjoy your drink!
SALADS WITH TURMERIC AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR RECIPE
Salads dressing with apple cider vinegar is very common and it is so yummy too. This way your body will feel light and refreshing with this healthy salads diet.
- 1 small Cucumber, coriander leaves.
- 1 onion, salt, pepper, raw fresh turmeric and apple cider vinegar.
Slice the cucumber and cut the coriander leaves and onions into small pieces. Then grate a small piece of fresh raw turmeric to the salads. Dress the salads with a few drops of apple cider vinegar.
Add salt and pepper to taste, then mix all ingredients well and the salads are ready to serve.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Well, you might think that turmeric and apple cider vinegar are used for weight loss only but it does have some health benefits that are very useful. Here are the health benefits that we get from turmeric and apple cider vinegar besides weight loss.
- It increases the bowel movement and thus solves an intestinal related issue and digestive problems.
- It stimulates the nerve and makes you feel fresh all through the day but as I mentioned earlier, excess of everything is bad [ so always use the right proportion and not to overdo]
- Good for your skin too. It reduces the risk of acne and pimples formation.
- Lower blood pressure and promote heart health.
- Last but not least, increases your immunity and fight against diseases.
Turmeric and apple cider vinegar is a healthy drink. Having it once or twice a week will cause you no harm.